zaterdag 12 april 2014

Happy spring!

It's spring! My favourite season of the year. It's time for lambs in the meadow, flowers in the most beautiful colours, little chicks and ducks hatch. I love it. The sun is shining... so time for a small crochet project in the sun. On a sunny day I love to sit in the backyard and crochet. I've found such a cute pattern of a little duck, which I think is a perfect little project for a lovely sunny afternoon. Isn't it cute?
You can find the pattern from Woolytoons here. Unfortunately, the pattern is only in Dutch, but with a translation guide it will be ok, I guess.

Het is lente! Mijn favoriete seizoen van het jaar. Het is tijd voor lammetjes in de wei, bloemen in de mooiste kleuren, kleine kuikens en eendjes die uit het ei komen. Geweldig. De zon schijnt al weer volop, dus tijd voor een haakwerkje in het zonnetje. Ik vind het namelijk heerlijk om in de achtertuin in het zonnetje te zitten met een haakwerkje. Ik vond zo'n schattig patroon van een eendje, wat ik een perfect projectje vind voor op een heerlijk zonnige middag. Is het niet schattig?
Het patroon van Woolytoons is hier in het Nederlands te vinden.



Have a nice day!
JoyJonne Hooks